It's a bad read

"Now… I did that comedy routine, which is… I was joking just then. I did that in Australia, and they wrote a very nasty article about me with the headline, “You Cannot Joke About Rape.” – [grunts] – [audience laughing] Turns out you can. I just fucking did it. And I think we can all agree that I nailed it. [audience cheering and applauding] You can joke about anything. A joke doesn’t mean intent. It doesn’t mean you’ve actually done it. What this lady did was she wrote an article about me, and she did a transcript of the actual routine in the article, wrote down every word I said. Now, I hate this. And I’ll tell you why. Because my whole skill in life is being able to say horrible things and still seem likable. [audience laughing] You take the whole… [grunts] out of it. See, if you read my material… it’s a bad read!!! [audience laughing]" (De Freedumb, de Jim Jefferies)

Jim Jefferies es muy gracioso, y este párrafo es un apunte interesante sobre la importancia del humor y el contexto: No todo lo que se dice es gracioso cuando se lee y viceversa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Argumento de el diablo en la botella